You have no items in your shopping cart.
The original CliffsNotes study guides offer a look into critical elements and ideas within classic works of literature. The latest generation of titles in this series also feature glossaries and visual elements that complement the classic, familiar format.
CliffsNotes on Don Quixote looks into the story of a man who seeks truth and justice with an internal vision so strong as to see through the illusion of external appearances.
Following the journey of a gentle (and mad) knight, this study guide provides summaries and commentaries for each chapter within this popular—and long—novel. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
Biographical sketch and background of the author, Cervantes
Essays that explore the author's technique, style, and characterization
Explanation and examples of the novel's themes of quixotism, truth and justice, and reality and fantasy
Suggested discussion questions
Bibliography and list of other works by Cervantes
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.