You have no items in your shopping cart.
Condition of Book 1
The 5th Wave, ISBN: 9780141345833, minor wear on the spine and pages have yellowed (see scans) otherwise good copy
The 1st Wave took out half a million people. The 2nd Wave put that number to shame. The 3rd Wave lasted a little longer. Twelve weeks . . . Four billion dead. In the 4th Wave you can't trust that people are still people. And the 5th Wave? No one knows. But it's coming. On a lonely stretch of highway, Cassie runs. Runs from the beings that only look human, who have scattered Earth's last survivors. To stay alone is to stay alive, until she meets Evan Walker. Beguiling and mysterious, Evan may be her only hope. Now Cassie must choose- between trust and despair, between defiance and surrender, between life and death.
Condition of Book 2
The Infinite Sea, ISBN: 9780141345840, pages have yellowed otherwise good copy
The Infinite Sea is the second book in the phenomenal and bestselling 5th Wave series by award-winning author, Rick Yancey. Perfect for fans of The Hunger Games, Divergent and The Maze Runner* *The 5th WAVE is now a major film by Sony Pictures, starring Chloe Grace Moretz* 'Wildly entertaining . . . I couldn't turn the pages fast enough' The New York Times How do you rid the earth of seven billion humans? Rid the humans of their humanity. Cassie Sullivan and her companions lived through the Others' four waves of destruction. Now, with the human race nearly exterminated and the 5th Wave rolling across the landscape, they face a choice: brace for winter and hope for Evan Walker's return, or set out in search of other survivors before the enemy closes in. Because the next attack is more than possible - it's inevitable. No one can anticipate the depths to which the Others will sink - nor the heights to which humanity will rise
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.