You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fully revised for the updated Stage 5 Design and Technology syllabus, with even more practical activities and new case studies.
The second edition of Design and Technology: Stage 5 has been fully revised to align to the updated syllabus.
Even more practical activities provide plenty of opportunities for students to apply the theoretical knowledge they have learned.
New case studies of contemporary designs such as the edible water bottle and new polymer banknote designs demonstrate the application of design and technology in the real world.
The stunning new text design makes great use of colour and images, and presents the information in a clear and clutter-free style to cater for all students in the Design and Technology classroom.
A team of strong, experienced authors, who know what works in the Design and Technology classroom, ensures this new edition will enhance the teaching and learning of Stage 5 Design and Technology.
1 Design concepts and processes
2 Developing design ideas and solutions
3 The impact of past, current and emerging technologies
4 The work and responsibility of designers
5 Ethical and responsible design, appropriate technology and preferred futures
6 Innovative, enterprising and creative design ideas and solutions
7 Appropriate communication techniques
8 Management strategies
9 Risk-management practices
10 Selecting and using a range of technologies
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.