You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Language Toolkit workbook series provides junior and middle secondary school students with the skills to explore the receptive and productive communication modes, enabling them to write, read, listen and speak across a range of contexts and for diverse audiences.
Each unit in the full-colour workbook is built around a different text type and supports learning across the language, literary and literature strands of the Australian Curriculum.
Language skills are explored in context through a range of text types, including information, Shakespeare, literary, persuasive, visual, oral and multimodal texts.
This new edition has been revised and updated to include details of curriculum content, new topics and activities, as well as a fresh, clean layout with more space for solutions.
Activities address both receptive and productive language modes, with a focus on listening, reading, viewing, speaking, writing and creating.
End of unit projects allow students to practise and further develop the skills they have explored so far.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.