You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cambridge Legal Studies Stage 6 Fifth Edition continues to provide the most up-to-date and relevant information, legislation, case studies and statistics on all aspects of the law in an accessible, student-friendly resource package for NSW Stage 6 Legal Studies.
With comprehensive coverage of all core and optional syllabus topics, students can easily grasp the principles of the law and prepare for success in their examinations.
NEW digital update from August 2022:
- Updated data and statistics
- New, engaging and relevant examples including new information relating to Russia's invasion of Ukraine and outcomes from the 2022 federal election
- New legislation
- New information on topics such as the 2021 Glasgow Climate Pact
- The merger of the Federal Circuit Court and Family Court
- Update to selected review questions
- updated case studies, media articles, legislation and statistics that reflect recent changes in the law
- new topical case studies in Year 11 including Behrouz Boochani, and the 2019 Christchurch massacre
- even greater exam and assessment preparation support, including dot-point summaries of themes and challenges, chapter summaries, additional exam-style multiple-choice and extended-response questions and more
- updated ‘Review’ and ‘Research’ activities that provide Assessment for Learning* opportunities to help students recognise if their current knowledge and understanding is on track
- an Interactive Textbook that brings legal studies to life through rich media, rollover glossary definitions, interactive activities, extended material and complete coverage of the HSC options.
* As advised by NESA in their “Assessment for Reporting in Legal Studies Stage 6” report.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.