You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bridging the gap across Stages 3, 4 and 5.1 NSW Maths.
CambridgeMATHS GOLD NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum is a complete teaching and learning package for students who may need additional support studying mathematics in Years 7 to 10.
The series provides an accessible approach to the NSW Syllabus and leads students from Stage 3 through Stage 5.1.
Written by a highly successful team of expert authors, CambridgeMATHS GOLD:
applies the same logical structure as the CambridgeMATHS series with a bright, friendly and uncluttered visual design
groups carefully-graded questions according to the Working Mathematically components of the NSW Syllabus, covering both Stage 3 and Stage 4 content
equips Year 9 and 10 students with vital maths skills and knowledge that can be applied across a range of vocational and real-life contexts at work, at home or in the marketplace. These practical maths skills activities will engage struggling students by applying maths to practical real-world contexts that make sense, while providing opportunities for students who are ready to challenge and extend themselves
improves automaticity, fluency and understanding through hands-on resources, games, competitions, puzzles, investigation activities and sets of closed questions.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.