You have no items in your shopping cart.
CambridgeMATHS NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum is a complete teaching and learning program to support the implementation of the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum.
Developed by highly experienced maths educators to reflect the NSW syllabus for the Australian Curriculum - Developed by highly experienced educators with years of knowledge and experience in maths teaching and in preparing exceptional maths resources, and who are committed to the principles of the NSW Syllabus and the Australian Curriculum. As lead author on the series, Stuart Palmer has advised on implementation of NSW syllabuses and on all aspects of mathematics teaching in the state.
Close alignment of chapters with the NSW Syllabus in an effective teaching program - The authors have devised a workable, time-saving implementation of the syllabus, laid out in a detailed teaching program.
Comprehensively integrated Working Mathematically components - Every exercise contains questions relating to Working Mathematically under headings for Understanding, Fluency, Problem Solving, Reasoning, while Communication is covered in all sections using symbols and words.
Caters for all ability levels - Offers two levels of resources at Stage 5 to cover the 5.1/5.2 and 5.1/5.2/5.3 courses. At Stage 4, Gold editions of Essential Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum focus on consolidating core mathematics concepts for those that require additional support.
Builds on a successful formula for teaching and learning - Combines logical topic development, carefully graded questions, linked examples, investigations, and opportunities for differentiated learning in an uncluttered layout that is easy to follow.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.