You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sir Ranulph Fiennes is arguably the UK's greatest polar explorer and adventurer, whose never-say-die approach to life has enabled him to endure conditions most of us could never handle. His many successes of exploring the vastness of the icy southern hemisphere, and the polar ice cap, as well as scientifically monitoring how the human body copes in such extreme conditions has pushed him to the forefront of his field. Equally he has taken on several challenges purely for raising vast amounts of money, such as scaling Mount Everest. These adventures were thrillingly captured in his bestselling narrative memoir Cold. Colder is the fully illustrated edition of Fiennes' memoirs, compete with personal photographs, maps and diary notes of his adventures. New narrative is supported with personal photography from his many polar expeditions. Detailed maps showcasing his routes across the various landscapes he has traversed, as well as extended captions provide perfect analysis of what he has achieved. Colder is the perfect coffee table guide to understanding how great his achievements are in the history of man's exploration of extreme Earth.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.