You have no items in your shopping cart.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE A TEXTBOOK WITH A USED CODE BEFORE ORDERING A REACTIVATION CODE.
New Century Maths 7–10 has been used and trusted by NSW schools for over 25 years. This proven series has been rebooted for the 2020 classroom, by featuring clear and concise explanations and showing more practical applications of mathematics. Brand-new features include explicit grading of questions, more applications and problem-solving questions, more ‘flipped classroom’ video tutorials and worked solutions to EVERY question. New Century Maths 7–10 is built on solid pedagogical foundations and embraces the spirit of the NSW syllabus. With numerous options for student differentiation and extra teacher support it is the most inclusive and up-to-date series.
NelsonNet resources available*:
Worked solutions to all
Quiz question banks
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.