You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Go! Chinese Workbook supplements the Textbook; it provides exercises that are closely linked to the content of each lesson to allow students to review and solidify their understanding of the lessons learnt in the classroom.
Besides traditional exercises on phonetic (pinyin), Chinese radicals, vocabulary and grammar that help students build a strong foundation in the language, the Workbook also offers students with interesting and challenging opportunities to learn Chinese language through problem-solving tasks such as cross-word puzzles, composing short conversations, and answering questions involving the interpretation of graphs or pictures.
The Workbook also provides Chinese character writing worksheets and two sets of review questions.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.