You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jacaranda Outcomes 2 PDHPE HSC Course 6e + studyON
This digital title provides rigorous adherence to the PDHPE Stage 6 Syllabus. Written by an experienced author team led by Ron Ruskin, the latest edition includes information on current trends and health promotion campaigns, alongside up-to-date data and statistics. A new refreshed design makes the content easy to follow and engaging, with updated figures and artwork.
The new edition of Jacaranda Outcomes 2 PDHPE HSC Course includes these key updates:
• Updated information on the state of health in Australia, including trends in cause of death and morbidity
• Explores information from the latest research, including Young Minds Matter Survey and Australia’s Health 2016
• The AIHW data has been updated to reflect the latest trends
• Brand-new and relevant case studies on topics such as the importance of disease prevention, fat shaming, sports science trends and health promotion campaigns
An access code for the eBookPLUS comes free on the inside cover of your printed text, so you can make the most of both the print and digital formats.
Jacaranda’s unique exam preparation tool studyON is now included free, maximising every student’s opportunity for exam success.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.