You have no items in your shopping cart.
The most comprehensive coverage of the 2014 syllabus, this resource pack includes a print and online Chemistry Course Book, for fully flexible learning. Giving you unparalleled support for the new concept-based approach to learning, the Nature of science, understanding, applications and skills are integrated in every topic, alongside TOK to drive inquiry and independent learning. Assessment support directly from the IB includes practice questions and worked examples in each topic, along with focused support for both the Internal Assessment and Extended Essay. Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, this Course Book gives unrivalled insight and support at every stage.
Pack includes Course Book in print and fully online format, for the most flexible support
Accurately cover the new syllabus - the most comprehensive match, with support directly from the IB on the core, AHL and all the options
Fully integrate the new concept-based approach, holistically addressing understanding, applications, skills and the Nature of science
Tangibly build assessment confidence with assessment support straight from the IB
Build confidence - data-based questions and focused practice support exceptional achievement
Written by co-authors of the new syllabus and leading IB workshop leaders
Supported by a fully comprehensive and updated Study Guide and Oxford Kerboodle Online Resources
This pack includes one print Course Book and one online Course Book. The online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2022. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.