You have no items in your shopping cart.
Amigos 1 is the first part of a new contemporary Key Stage 3 Spanish course, designed specifically for Year 7 starters. Amigos is a 3-part Spanish course, so there if one part per year at Key Stage 3, making planning and course delivery much smoother. Parts 1-3 are single-tier in format (with differentiation being supplied in the Higher and Lower Workbooks, differentiated Copymasters, extension and support section and differentiated reading section at the back of the Students' Book). This fully-integrated course includes the following components: Students' Book, Workbook (Higher), Workbook (Lower), Copymasters, Teacher's Book, Audio CDs, ICT package (Students' and Teacher's), En claro (low level) support pack, Coursemaster. The Amigos Students' Book is fully Frameworked: it contains starters and plenaries on every spread and grammar and language strategies are explained in clear, concise language. Students are encouraged to discuss and reflect upon what they've learnt. Differentiated assessment is provided through the checklists with graded activities that are at the end of each unit in the Students' Book and the Copymasters. These can be used for self-assessment.There is also plenty of opportunity for independent study in the support and extension sections, reading section and grammar activities at the end of the spread, which are ideal for coverwork and homework. The fifth double-page spread of each unit provides extended reading material featuring an aspect of Spanish or Latin American life connect with the unit topics, and this is also very useful for independent study.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.