You have no items in your shopping cart.
équipe nouvelle builds on all the best features of the first edition, and incorporates the principles of the latest research and technology in language learning to create an all-ability course for the 21st century. Designed to provide a clear, relevant and flexible approach to studying French, this new edition should appeal to all learners. équipe nouvelle Students' Book Features:
Fully revised edition of the popular French course équipe
Fresh new-look pages that bring francophone language and culture to life for young learners
Revised format comprising six core units and an extended ‘extra practice' section with differentiated reading and practice materials
Materials to teach all abilities
Clear objectives in English at the beginning of each spread that outline what students will learn
Clear presentation of grammar in the context of the unit topics
Revision and extension sections relating to each unit
Revision activities following every second unit
Additional end-of-book material including extension activities, reading pages, a grammar reference section and both French–English and English–French glossaries.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.