You have no items in your shopping cart.
Outcomes 2 HSC Course is a physical textbook book, complemented by new and exciting online teaching and learning resources, covers all content points in the Core modules and the five Options sequentially and in appropriate depth.
Care has been taken to update all information and to adjust the text, questions, images and diagrams to ensure that students’ progress through the course with a high degree of knowledge and confidence. Key areas of the syllabus such as health determinants, measuring training adaptions and identifying safe training procedures have been enhanced.
• All core and options chapters have had text, graphs and tables updated to reflect the most recent trends in the areas of health and physical performance.
• Snapshots and case studies have been updated to highlight contemporary information and stimulate discussion on health, physical activity and sport topics.
• In every chapter all content adheres closely to the amended syllabus 'Learn About' points, supported by many new additional Inquiry questions and Applications to encourage skills development.
• Extra revision and extension questions reinforce knowledge and understanding of all syllabus outcomes and reinforce the use of the syllabus key words.
• Enhanced information on syllabus areas such as health determinants, measuring training adaptions and identifying safe training procedures.
• studyon icons link to the separate StudyON HSC PDHPE resource to indicate where students can find further information or complete exam practice
• A mark value has been added to the end of chapter questions to aid in exam preparation.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.