You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oxford’s successful PDHPE Application & Inquiry series has been extensively revised by a team of highly respected teachers, educators and HSC markers to provide concise and clear coverage of the revised Stage 6 syllabus. The collective experience of these educators and specialist teams make the PDHPE Application and Inquiry series the most authoritative and comprehensive texts on the market.
Updated statistics, articles, and overviews of trends and practices in the areas of physical and mental health, physical activity, factors influencing performance and recovery strategies, will enable students to complete the course successfully.
A stunning new, full colour design has been tailored to appeal to students. Enhanced artwork and contemporary photographs including step by step instructional photography, will appeal to visual learners.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.