You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Tapis Volant series is a market-leading French teaching and learning resource that has been so successful it is now in its third edition! The secret of its success is very simple: its straightforward teaching methodology and clear pedagogy make it flexible, adaptable and yet relevant to any classroom requirement. The third edition comes with several linguistic and cultural updates, and interweaves an intercultural language learning approach with a focus on communication and linguistic reflection.
The language units are structured as follows:
Situation(s): new cartoon dialogues
Façons de dire: colourful, lively spread showcasing the main communicative expressions relating to the themes of the unit
Activités orales: language tasks with additional assistance given via selected blackline masters
Outils langue: grammar, phonetics and language models; notes in English with French headings
Espace culture: interesting facts and figures, maps, photos and information, with intercultural reflection and student-oriented work
Lecture: varied and modern texts for guided reading practice
Tâches pratiques: summative tasks where students can work independently or in teams to create role plays and scenarios
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.