You have no items in your shopping cart.
A groundbreaking resource for a wide range of professionals—including principals, school-based administrators, program directors, district supervisors, and curriculum specialists—this book brings together the best thinking on early childhood transitions from leading researchers and practitioners around the world. Focusing on both vertical and horizontal transitions, the expert contributors give readers the in-depth guidance they need to
- develop a coherent, connected framework of curriculum and instruction across the pre-K–Grade 3 continuum
- enhance transitions for infants and young children with disabilities and their families
- address the specific issues dual language learners face during transitions
- align early learning standards, curricula, and assessments
- improve all aspects of school readiness—ready children, ready schools, and ready families and communities
- establish continuity between the child's home and school environment
- support the quality and stability of the early childhood workforce
- improve transitions through better accountability policies
- understand how transitions are affected by a wide range of factors, including poverty, cultural and linguistic diversity, and the child's neighborhood
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.