You have no items in your shopping cart.
This book has been written to broadly follow both the Australian and the NSW Year 10 Mathematics Curriculum (5.2). It is intended to be a very thorough and concise summary of most major core topics which are taught and covered in Year 9 classes throughout Australia.
Please keep in mind that this curriculum is based on the work covered in 2 years of high school (Year 9 and Year 10 ) which implies that different schools may teach the topics in a different order throughout the two year period. Therefore if you cannot find a particular topic summary in this Year 10 book (for example: measurement), then you will almost certainly find it explained in the Understanding Year 9 book.
This book will prove to be very beneficial to students, teachers and coaches in all states. It has primarily been developed to be used as an additional learning aid to the conventional school text book, but it could also be used as a class text on its own account.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.