You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Retroactive series develops students’ understanding of key historical concepts and inquiry skills. Students and teachers can be assured of a comprehensive and authoritative coverage of the Stage 5 ‘The making of the Modern World and Australia’ content and historical skills.
Features of Retroactive 2 Australian curriculum History - Stage 5: The Making of the Modern World and Australia include:
• In-depth coverage of all syllabus content
• Integrated history skills, including a varied and stimulating range of source-based activities, plus a Skill builder feature within topics to develop students’ skills in historical inquiry
• Content in manageable, thematically organised sections that link directly to syllabus points
• Clear text with a strong literacy focus
• Glossary terms defined on the page at point of use
• Detailed and clearly labelled colour diagrams and artwork
• End of topic Practise your historical skills sections that provide activities for each of the syllabus’ key historical skills
• Retrofile features to showcase high-interest facts
• Links to the Jacaranda World History Atlas
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.