You have no items in your shopping cart.
CambridgeMATHS Stage 6 combines proven approaches to teaching and learning with innovative digital capabilities and complete syllabus coverage of the new Stage 6 courses to guide students to HSC success.
Proven teaching and learning approaches
Logical and manageable topic development is combined with graded questions, step-by-step worked examples, key point summaries and exam-style questions in an uncluttered layout that is easy to follow.
Carefully developed questions
Carefully developed, creative and rigorous questions help students understand concepts and develop mathematical skills. Questions are categorised as Foundation, Development and Challenge or Enrichment in the Advanced and Extension resources, assisting teachers in differentiating learning for their students. There are more carefully graded questions available for students looking for a Band 3 and 4 achievement and clearly differentiated enrichment material for those aiming for a Band 5 and 6.
Revision of prior knowledge included
Year 12 users have access to the Year 11 resources for revision, and Year 12 teachers have access to the Teacher Resources for the previous year. For Advanced and Extension, chapters revising essential prior knowledge are included where needed and a review exercise is provided for every chapter.
Exceptional exam preparation
Superior exam preparation support includes: questions in the style of the examination, investigations, and chapter reviews for every chapter.
Clear and flexible pathways are provided by this series with a continuum of learning resources from Year 7 through to Year 12 and advice on pathways from Stage 5 to Stage 6. All exercises are grouped into levels or categories, to support teachers in assessing the capabilities of students, differentiating learning and, where appropriate, extending students.
All of the Year 12 syllabus dot points are covered in the Year 12 books.
This series continues to support teachers with vital planning and assessment materials including curriculum grids, teaching programs, tests and quizzes, HSC practice papers and worked solutions.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.