You have no items in your shopping cart.
Excel Maths: Addition and Subtraction for Year 3 and Year 4 is designed to help make students feel confident in the basic processes of addition and subtractions of whole numbers. It will help to satisfy the needs of slower learners, and provide enrichment opportunity for quicker learners.
Mathematics is a highly important subject in our school syllabus. It is the study of numbers - which surround us everywhere in our lives. Computers and calculators have become the order of the day and are quite handy, but the human mind still controls it all. Whatever we put into the mind during the child's formative years is extremely important, and most significant for the years to come.
In this book your child will find:
- Eight self-contained, carefully graded units
- Hundreds of practice exercises
- Quick questions and revision pages to stay in touch with previous work
- Diagnostic and mastery tests to measure students' knowledge
- A lift out answer section
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.