You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ci siamo is a full-colour Italian beginner's course. The one-volume two-year course is suitable for beginners at middle to upper secondary level and adult beginners.
The distinctive features of the course are the entertaining approach and the use of fotoromanzi and authentic material which provide an insight into contemporary Italian lifestyle and language.
The course is based on the experiences, adventures and travels of a group of young adults living and studying for a month in a picturesque Italian town. Each chapter begins with a fotoromanzo, followed by a variety of communicative tasks and activities which are thoroughly reinforced in the accompanying workbook. The wide range of activities are designed to make the course suitable for multi-level classes.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.