You have no items in your shopping cart.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE A TEXTBOOK WITH A USED CODE BEFORE ORDERING A REACTIVATION CODE.
Jacaranda Maths Quest 10 Stage 5 NSW Australian curriculum, 2nd Edition learnON & Print
This combined print and digital title provides 100% coverage of the NSW Australian curriculum for Mathematics. The textbook comes with a complimentary activation code for learnON, the powerful digital learning platform making learning personalised and visible for both students and teachers.
The latest editions of Jacaranda Maths Quest NSW Australian curriculum series include these key features:
Worked examples featuring the familiar THINK/WRITE columns providing exemplary solutions and explanations
Carefully graded questions in each exercise and individual pathway interactivities providing questions for learners at three levels
Worked solutions for every question providing immediate feedback and help resolve misconceptions at the point of learning
Features a new exercise structure based on Working Mathematically, with two exercise sets per sub-topic to test knowledge and put theory into practice
The reading content contains embedded videos addressing the 50 common maths misconceptions and hundreds of interactivities at the point of learning
Completely new curriculum grids, work programs and even a poster for schools show complete coverage of every dot point in the curriculum
For teachers, learnON includes additional teacher resources such as quarantined questions and answers, curriculum grids and work programs.
To complement the Maths Quest series, assessON Maths Quest is available for Years 7–10.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.