This Excel Mathematics Study Guide is essential for all students studying Year 8 Mathematics as a comprehensive guide to the topics covered at this level. It provides tools to explain important mathematical concepts and gives ample opportunity to practise at a variety of levels.
Excel Mathematics Study Guide Year 8 contains:
- topics covered in Year 8 Mathematics courses in Australia.
- explanations of important concepts with examples and worked solutions.
- checklists at the end of each chapter with page references to explanations.
- plenty of exercises in the “Practise Practise” sections at the end of each chapter with page references to explanations. Answers and worked solutions are provided.
- three levels of timed tests (straightforward, average difficulty and challenging) at the end of each chapter. Worked solutions and a marking system that provides feedback are provided.
- three levels of sample exam papers (straightforward, average difficulty and challenging) that cover the entire year’s work and provide preparation for the final Year 8 examination. Worked solutions are provided.
- a comprehensive index.
✨ Free shipping over $99.00 within the Metropolitan Sydney Region ✨
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.