You have no items in your shopping cart.
This edition of Theory of Knowledge is written by an author team consisting of Julian Kitching and Ric Sims, highly regarded members of the curriculum review panel, and Sue Bastian, the architect of the original ToK curriculum.
Provides comprehensive coverage of the new knowledge framework.
Includes new chapters on religious and indigenous knowledge as a way to enrich the concept of knowledge and international-mindedness.
Engages students in critical thinking relevant to their other courses and their life outside the classroom.
Teaches students how to prepare and evaluate their work, including the Prescribed Essay and Student Presentation.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.