You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cambridge 3 Unit Mathematics Year 12 Enhanced Textbook contains the following features: • A large number of fully worked examples demonstrate mathematical processes and encourage independent learning. Exercises are carefully graded to suit the range of students undertaking each mathematics course. Foundation questions consolidate fluency and understanding, development questions encourage students to apply their understanding to a particular context. • Extension or Challenge questions inspire further thought and development for advanced students. • The wealth of questions in these three categories enables teachers to make a selection to be attempted by students of differing abilities and provides students with opportunities to practice questions of the standard they will encounter in their HSC exams.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.