You have no items in your shopping cart.
This text has been written for the Stage 6 Modern History syllabus in NSW, however the content will appeal to senior history students throughout Australia, who wish to understand the complex issues and events surrounding the Vietnam War. The text will explain the strategic `big picture? of the Indochina conflict making reference to the tactics of warfare, politics and media involvement. Many unique and imaginative sources are used, with a number of activities for students to complete. There is a major emphasis on historiography in the text to reflect the requirements of the NSW BOS.
This revised edition includes a detailed profile on Ho Chi Minh to address the new personality section of the NSW Stage 6 Modern History syllabus.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.