You have no items in your shopping cart.
Study notes and a workshop approach to
Emily Bronte's WUTHERING HEIGHTS
Jane Austen's NORTHANGER ABBEY
B.S. Byatt's POSSESSION
John Keats: THE COMPLETE POEMS
Samuel Taylor Coleridge: THE COMPLETE POEMS
This book contains notes and activities on Romanticism that will enable you to get a working definition and complete understanding of the topic.
- plot summaries
- character analysis
- theme study
- relationship to the elective
- related texts
- workshop activities
- a variety of writing tasks
- questions and short responses
Additionally with each text, questions and activities are provided for students to come to their own conclusions about the elective. Specific reference is made to the elective in relation to each text set for the 2009-2012 HSC.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.