You have no items in your shopping cart.
An engaging range of period texts and theme books for AS and A Level history. The mass murder of European Jews by the Nazis, stands out as one of the most horrific events of the twentieth century. Peter Neville surveys the history of anti-Semitism in Europe and examines the influence of anti-Semitic ideas on the Nazi Party. The author explores the tensions between the extermination programme and the German war economy; the development of the Jewish resistance; and the response of the Allies to the Holocaust. The final chapters consider of the Holocaust denial and assess the legacy of the Holocaust to the modern world. The Holocaust contains a selection of primary and secondary sources.
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.