You have no items in your shopping cart.
This book provides questions and answers for each dot point in the NSW Chemistry Stage 6 Syllabus for each module in the Year 11 Chemistry course:
- Module 1 Properties and Structure Of Matter
- Module 2 Introduction To Quantitative Chemistry
- Module 3 Reactive Chemistry
- Module 4 Drivers Of Reactions
Completing all questions will provide you with a summary of all the work you need to know from the syllabus. You may have done work in addition to this with your teacher as extension work. Obviously this is not covered, but you may need to know this additional work for your school exams.
When working through the questions, write the answers you have to look up in a different colour to those you know without having to research the work. This will provide you with a quick reference for work needing further revision.
- Words to Watch
- Dot Points
- A new book.
Used – Very Good/Excellent
- No notes or highlighting, and no significant wear.
- May have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Highlighting &/Or Notes
- Notes and/or highlighting, but no significant wear.
- Minor: Highlighting and notes are limited to only a few lines or pages, or to a small percentage of the entire book. All text is readable.
- Moderate: Highlighting and notes may be untidy, and/or present on a moderate number of pages. All text is readable.
- May also have signs of normal use (e.g. minor cosmetic marks, contact, previous owner’s name).
Used – Wear
- No notes and/or highlighting, but will show signs of wear.
- Minor: Examples of minor wear include: a repaired cover tear or a couple of repaired pages, a creased or scuffed spine or cover, a small watermark, minor marks on page edges.
- Moderate: Examples of moderate wear include: more noticeable cover wear (e.g. on both back and front), a moderate watermark, large repaired tear, marked and curling page edges.
- All text will be readable and the book will be intact. We do not sell books that are missing pages or are ‘falling to pieces’.
Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $10.00 within Metropolitan Sydney, and otherwise calculated according to weight and distance outside of the Metropolitan Region.
For more information, please see our FAQs page.